The idea behind the History Harvest is to share Nebraska’s history. The first event will be launched at NET in May. This will be an open event for the public. Bring your old railroad history and contribute to a public digital archive for our schools and libraries.
- ANNA now available in Vimeo Video on Demand for rent or purchase from Salt Marsh Productions: check it out with new… https://t.co/jJVjtcGUqD 10:41:37 AM July 17, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- Progress made by Nebraska's Commission of 150 https://t.co/uehTNU0quc 10:38:21 AM July 17, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- Renegotiating the Archive: Scholarly Practice in the Digital Age
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom