The idea behind the History Harvest is to share Nebraska’s history. The first event will be launched at NET in May. This will be an open event for the public. Bring your old railroad history and contribute to a public digital archive for our schools and libraries.
- Full graduate seminar on the 19th century readings this week, including @marthasjones_ Birthright Citizens https://t.co/BsGbv7C3B3 10:56:07 AM September 19, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- A glowing review of my colleague @UNLincoln @UNLHistory David Cahan's tour de force biography of Hermann von Helmho… https://t.co/wE3vLP0DL2 10:28:07 AM September 18, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- Renegotiating the Archive: Scholarly Practice in the Digital Age
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom