The Page 99 Test site has posted a piece about my page 99 test of The Iron Way. Marshal Zeringue runs the Page 99 Test blog and asked me about this a few weeks ago when the book came out. He also runs the Campaign for the American Reader.
- Why the Constitution Matters--@UNLincoln students on 4th Amendment search and seizure; the free exercise clause; i… https://t.co/LlA76Tt6g9 08:22:25 PM November 13, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- Come hear @UNLincoln students on "Why the Constitution Matters"-- Coffee and Conversation discussion and Q & A -- a… https://t.co/G1E1pYJC7w 02:23:24 PM November 13, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- Renegotiating the Archive: Scholarly Practice in the Digital Age
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom