These projects continue to grow and change online. All have been deeply collaborative efforts, and represent the teamwork of many scholars, students, and colleagues.
- We are getting ready to release a fully interactive GIS of Washington, DC based on the 1822 and 1834 city directori… https://t.co/MSDVUoJ5Lk 01:59:30 PM March 25, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- "Talking Out of School: Academic freedom and extramural speech" March 29 talk with Michael Berube https://t.co/rJsDSMMWEN 11:03:34 AM March 25, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- Renegotiating the Archive: Scholarly Practice in the Digital Age
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom