These projects continue to grow and change online. All have been deeply collaborative efforts, and represent the teamwork of many scholars, students, and colleagues.
- 50 Jesuits Are Named as Abusers, Including Some From Top-Ranked N.Y. Catholic Schools, via @nytimes https://t.co/p7Tbk0ptrW 07:52:45 PM January 15, 2019 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Watching daughter Janie swim unified at Southeast. Whole pool cheering her on in 50. So inspiring! 06:03:25 PM January 15, 2019 from Twitter for Android
- A BIG moment for @UNLincoln The University of Nebraska is on the move. Here we go. https://t.co/z0RgJoP3XD 08:18:14 AM January 15, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- Renegotiating the Archive: Scholarly Practice in the Digital Age
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom