- U.N.C. Investigation Reveals Athletes Took Fake Classes, via @nytimes note the shameless PPT by counselors http://t.co/zArslYsQCp 07:12:01 AM October 23, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom http://t.co/kdWQgRyzal 09:47:29 AM October 22, 2014 from Google
- History Harvest story in UNL Today on successful harvest @unlhistory @historyharvest http://t.co/Ftu2dVW4Bn #UNL 08:46:33 AM October 20, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- Elmore Leonard’s Papers (and Hawaiian Shirts) Go to University, via @nytimes South Carolina. http://t.co/lSfFZwKjDv 08:01:53 AM October 19, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
- Reading list for graduate seminar in digital humanities (Fall 2014)
- Congratulations to Dr. Jared Leighton
- The Promise of the Digital Humanities and the Future of the Liberal Arts
Tag Archives: Burlington Railroad
Railroads and the Shaping of the Great Plains: a “Digging into Data” talk at the Center for Great Plains Studies
Center for Great Plains Studies, Paul Olson Seminar
Last night I had the great pleasure to be with the Great Plains Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society. We were in Grand Island, NE, in the historic Burlington depot at 603 Plum St. Over forty railroad enthusiasts and … Continue reading