- The Death Penalty Ends in Nebraska, via @nytimes http://t.co/krYsgAp5E4 07:39:24 AM May 28, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Nebraska Bans Death Penalty, Defying a Veto, via @nytimes very proud of Nebraska right now and our senators http://t.co/H9vl9W1AjT 07:27:34 AM May 28, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Nebraska Governor Vetoes Bill to Abolish Death Penalty @nytimes next step the final override vote #nebraska http://t.co/1HfBKsCT6Q 07:02:27 AM May 27, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Jerry Seinfeld, Online Force, via @nytimes "the less you know about a field the better your odds" http://t.co/p1PttGfBc8 06:51:16 AM May 27, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: Burlington Railroad
Railroads and the Shaping of the Great Plains: a “Digging into Data” talk at the Center for Great Plains Studies
Center for Great Plains Studies, Paul Olson Seminar
Last night I had the great pleasure to be with the Great Plains Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society. We were in Grand Island, NE, in the historic Burlington depot at 603 Plum St. Over forty railroad enthusiasts and … Continue reading