- Taking Another Look at the Reconstruction Era, via @nytimes a national survey of sites #nps #slavery http://t.co/c7BxMf3bd6 08:29:20 PM August 24, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Rhode Island Church Taking Unusual Step to Illuminate Its Slavery Role, via @nytimes #episcopal http://t.co/rrad2g8XZy 07:09:57 AM August 24, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: Burlington Railroad
Railroads and the Shaping of the Great Plains: a “Digging into Data” talk at the Center for Great Plains Studies
Center for Great Plains Studies, Paul Olson Seminar
Last night I had the great pleasure to be with the Great Plains Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society. We were in Grand Island, NE, in the historic Burlington depot at 603 Plum St. Over forty railroad enthusiasts and … Continue reading