- There’s No Such Thing as a Free Rolex, via @nytimes final chapter for one of worst Virginia governors ever https://t.co/2ZzgSnAYGy 08:13:03 AM April 30, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- The First Global Terrorists Were Anarchists in the 1890s, via @nytimes from historian Maya Jassanof https://t.co/IHlZtmof5t 08:09:21 AM April 30, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- A Mockery of Justice for the Poor @nytimes starving public defenders of resources, and high high caseloads https://t.co/Ip75RaNXZY 08:04:31 AM April 30, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Scalia Tribute Leads to Turmoil at a Virginia University, via @nytimes https://t.co/oxRcShaiL8 06:21:46 AM April 29, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: Burlington Railroad
Railroads and the Shaping of the Great Plains: a “Digging into Data” talk at the Center for Great Plains Studies
Center for Great Plains Studies, Paul Olson Seminar
Last night I had the great pleasure to be with the Great Plains Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society. We were in Grand Island, NE, in the historic Burlington depot at 603 Plum St. Over forty railroad enthusiasts and … Continue reading