- Making History, via @nytimes DuVernay on Selma http://t.co/kzCFZxQfpR 08:59:07 AM December 14, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- As if the Artist Put His Brush to Each Take, via @nytimes film about JWW Turner's times http://t.co/lh8WO0pHtH 08:57:55 AM December 14, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What People Buy Where, via @nytimes in Nebraska the status symbol might be down, as in goose. http://t.co/mL3w1LevYV 08:10:22 AM December 14, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
- Reading list for graduate seminar in digital humanities (Fall 2014)
Tag Archives: Burlington Railroad
Railroads and the Shaping of the Great Plains: a “Digging into Data” talk at the Center for Great Plains Studies
Center for Great Plains Studies, Paul Olson Seminar
Last night I had the great pleasure to be with the Great Plains Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society. We were in Grand Island, NE, in the historic Burlington depot at 603 Plum St. Over forty railroad enthusiasts and … Continue reading