- U.N.C. Investigation Reveals Athletes Took Fake Classes, via @nytimes note the shameless PPT by counselors http://t.co/zArslYsQCp 07:12:01 AM October 23, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom http://t.co/kdWQgRyzal 09:47:29 AM October 22, 2014 from Google
- History Harvest story in UNL Today on successful harvest @unlhistory @historyharvest http://t.co/Ftu2dVW4Bn #UNL 08:46:33 AM October 20, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- Elmore Leonard’s Papers (and Hawaiian Shirts) Go to University, via @nytimes South Carolina. http://t.co/lSfFZwKjDv 08:01:53 AM October 19, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
- Reading list for graduate seminar in digital humanities (Fall 2014)
- Congratulations to Dr. Jared Leighton
- The Promise of the Digital Humanities and the Future of the Liberal Arts
Tag Archives: death
I am looking forward to my upcoming talk on the Civil War in Alexandria, Virginia. I will be posting the materials from the talk soon, including the soldiers’ records, maps, and other records from the Hospital at Fort Williams in … Continue reading