- The Independent Women of Sweet Briar, via @nytimes http://t.co/jG0Exbwm1s 08:36:30 AM April 23, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Hidden Armenians of Turkey Seek to Reclaim Their Erased Identities, via @nytimes http://t.co/kj25zFVeu4 08:34:19 AM April 23, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: death
I am looking forward to my upcoming talk on the Civil War in Alexandria, Virginia. I will be posting the materials from the talk soon, including the soldiers’ records, maps, and other records from the Hospital at Fort Williams in … Continue reading