- Scalia Tribute Leads to Turmoil at a Virginia University, via @nytimes https://t.co/oxRcShaiL8 06:21:46 AM April 29, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Yale Will Keep Contested Name Despite Ties to Slavery, via @nytimes https://t.co/iCkUjT8Vmj 07:03:16 AM April 28, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- This Is Our Country. Let’s Walk It., via @nytimes https://t.co/pJHffJpPOM 06:58:42 AM April 24, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- North Carolina and Mississippi See Tourist Backlash After L.G.B.T. Laws, via @nytimes https://t.co/ykuWLa2uMf 07:43:22 AM April 23, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: Edward L. Ayers
Last week at the American Historical Association meeting, my friends and colleagues from the Valley of the Shadow Project met for a panel discussion on the state of the field of digital history and a retrospective of the Valley’s Civil … Continue reading
Today at 10:00 a.m. the UPS man showed up in my office with a manila envelope from Yale University Press, and in it was The Iron Way: Railroads, the Civil War, and the Making of Modern America, printed and bound … Continue reading
After a coffee with Edward L. Ayers this morning (much excitement in Richmond with two teams in the NCAA final 16), I am at the Library of Virginia finishing the citations and edits for The Iron Way: Railroads, The Civil … Continue reading