- Conservative Support Aids Bid in Nebraska to Ban Death Penalty, via @nytimes http://t.co/FIirVwwvfZ 07:43:33 PM May 17, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Peter Gay, Historian Who Explored Social History of Ideas, Dies at 91, via @nytimes http://t.co/iST6dcMSQH 08:43:31 AM May 17, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Sally Mann on Her History, Frame by Frame, via @nytimes #virginian http://t.co/Dc20dHOMM9 08:42:38 AM May 17, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Kids Today: A Response to Mark Bauerlein | Confessions of a Community College Dean | InsideHigherEd http://t.co/bH6kqiUyFF 08:07:39 AM May 15, 2015 from Mobile Web
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: Edward L. Ayers
Last week at the American Historical Association meeting, my friends and colleagues from the Valley of the Shadow Project met for a panel discussion on the state of the field of digital history and a retrospective of the Valley’s Civil … Continue reading
Today at 10:00 a.m. the UPS man showed up in my office with a manila envelope from Yale University Press, and in it was The Iron Way: Railroads, the Civil War, and the Making of Modern America, printed and bound … Continue reading
After a coffee with Edward L. Ayers this morning (much excitement in Richmond with two teams in the NCAA final 16), I am at the Library of Virginia finishing the citations and edits for The Iron Way: Railroads, The Civil … Continue reading