- How Turkey Sabotaged Its Future, via @nytimes battling over a 'correct' view of history http://t.co/sfnPAyYE8Z 06:43:00 AM December 22, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- How Reading Transforms Us, via @nytimes http://t.co/2sLS9OQMMZ 07:38:18 AM December 21, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
- Reading list for graduate seminar in digital humanities (Fall 2014)
Tag Archives: Edward L. Ayers
Last week at the American Historical Association meeting, my friends and colleagues from the Valley of the Shadow Project met for a panel discussion on the state of the field of digital history and a retrospective of the Valley’s Civil … Continue reading
Today at 10:00 a.m. the UPS man showed up in my office with a manila envelope from Yale University Press, and in it was The Iron Way: Railroads, the Civil War, and the Making of Modern America, printed and bound … Continue reading
After a coffee with Edward L. Ayers this morning (much excitement in Richmond with two teams in the NCAA final 16), I am at the Library of Virginia finishing the citations and edits for The Iron Way: Railroads, The Civil … Continue reading