- University Groups Pledge Aid for Humanities, Social Sciences @insidehighered http://t.co/QeTJHXpZjp via @sharethis 08:51:59 AM November 28, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- At Minnesota, a Staff Devoted to the Long Run , via @nytimes http://t.co/ECEDCHKtos 07:47:40 AM November 28, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Study on Cultural Memory Confirms: Chester A. Arthur, We Hardly Knew Ye , via @nytimes http://t.co/QK2vn0B4HF 07:38:00 AM November 28, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- University of Virginia’s Image Suffers After Campus Rape Report, via @nytimes http://t.co/e1vaQjZaUr 07:21:38 AM November 25, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
- Reading list for graduate seminar in digital humanities (Fall 2014)
- Congratulations to Dr. Jared Leighton
Tag Archives: Edward L. Ayers
Last week at the American Historical Association meeting, my friends and colleagues from the Valley of the Shadow Project met for a panel discussion on the state of the field of digital history and a retrospective of the Valley’s Civil … Continue reading
Today at 10:00 a.m. the UPS man showed up in my office with a manila envelope from Yale University Press, and in it was The Iron Way: Railroads, the Civil War, and the Making of Modern America, printed and bound … Continue reading
After a coffee with Edward L. Ayers this morning (much excitement in Richmond with two teams in the NCAA final 16), I am at the Library of Virginia finishing the citations and edits for The Iron Way: Railroads, The Civil … Continue reading