- Author Sidonie Smith (UMich) discusses her new book, 'Manifesto for the Humanities' | Inside Higher Ed https://t.co/ftBmqaH6zn 07:25:30 AM January 07, 2016 from Mobile Web
- New York Public Library Invites a Deep Digital Dive, via @nytimes great work by @nypl digital team https://t.co/xEsQF47DmV 07:13:07 AM January 06, 2016 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- The Yellowstone of the Future, via @nytimes saving the prairie, ecology and wildlife with new conservation https://t.co/nF1F2HyI3s 07:59:05 AM December 28, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- In Pollution Fight, the Sailing World Has Just Scratched the Surface, via @nytimes we see it, we can do more https://t.co/EB7oJDW9ov 07:49:44 AM December 26, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: Edward L. Ayers
Last week at the American Historical Association meeting, my friends and colleagues from the Valley of the Shadow Project met for a panel discussion on the state of the field of digital history and a retrospective of the Valley’s Civil … Continue reading
Today at 10:00 a.m. the UPS man showed up in my office with a manila envelope from Yale University Press, and in it was The Iron Way: Railroads, the Civil War, and the Making of Modern America, printed and bound … Continue reading
After a coffee with Edward L. Ayers this morning (much excitement in Richmond with two teams in the NCAA final 16), I am at the Library of Virginia finishing the citations and edits for The Iron Way: Railroads, The Civil … Continue reading