- ASU English by the Numbers: It Ain't Pretty | Just Visiting @insidehighered http://t.co/z0HdiRCexs via @sharethis 08:38:20 AM December 19, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- Making History, via @nytimes DuVernay on Selma http://t.co/kzCFZxQfpR 08:59:07 AM December 14, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- As if the Artist Put His Brush to Each Take, via @nytimes film about JWW Turner's times http://t.co/lh8WO0pHtH 08:57:55 AM December 14, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
- Reading list for graduate seminar in digital humanities (Fall 2014)
Tag Archives: Great Plains
LINCOLN, NE 1/9/10 (NET RADIO) NET Radio Interview with William Thomas and Leslie Working - By the end of the 1800′s, railroads connected the world. Now, the University of Nebraska is becoming a center for studying railroads with the support of a major … Continue reading