- A Look at Competition in Business Urges Us to Think Small, via @nytimes https://t.co/ZydDxlLj4s 06:37:09 AM December 13, 2018 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Oldest Institution of Southern Baptist Convention Reveals Past Ties to Slavery, via @nytimes https://t.co/V0Z6yKNdhm 06:02:27 AM December 13, 2018 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Can We Really Inherit Trauma?, via @nytimes https://t.co/nThmQsxRuP 06:06:15 AM December 11, 2018 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Renegotiating the Archive: Scholarly Practice in the Digital Age
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
Tag Archives: segregation
In the final months of the Democratic primary, presidential candidate Barack Obama faced an unexpected dilemma. His minister at Trinity Church in Chicago, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, became the subject of intense criticism and attention, so much so that Obama felt … Continue reading →