- Taking Another Look at the Reconstruction Era, via @nytimes a national survey of sites #nps #slavery http://t.co/c7BxMf3bd6 08:29:20 PM August 24, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Rhode Island Church Taking Unusual Step to Illuminate Its Slavery Role, via @nytimes #episcopal http://t.co/rrad2g8XZy 07:09:57 AM August 24, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: Anson Mount
AMC’s premier of Hell on Wheels aired last night, and it included beautiful scenes of the Union Pacific railroad building and the Nebraska Territory. The close-up view of the steam locomotive–the behemoth–and its cowcatcher, the explosions blasting the cut through … Continue reading
I have to admit that I have been eagerly anticipating Sunday night’s premier of AMC’s “Hell on Wheels.” What could be better than the unheralded Anson Mount, one of the best Southern actors of our day, playing an ex-Confederate guerrilla … Continue reading