- The Death Penalty Ends in Nebraska, via @nytimes http://t.co/krYsgAp5E4 07:39:24 AM May 28, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Nebraska Bans Death Penalty, Defying a Veto, via @nytimes very proud of Nebraska right now and our senators http://t.co/H9vl9W1AjT 07:27:34 AM May 28, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Nebraska Governor Vetoes Bill to Abolish Death Penalty @nytimes next step the final override vote #nebraska http://t.co/1HfBKsCT6Q 07:02:27 AM May 27, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Jerry Seinfeld, Online Force, via @nytimes "the less you know about a field the better your odds" http://t.co/p1PttGfBc8 06:51:16 AM May 27, 2015 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- What is Digital Scholarship? A Typology
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
Tag Archives: Anson Mount
AMC’s premier of Hell on Wheels aired last night, and it included beautiful scenes of the Union Pacific railroad building and the Nebraska Territory. The close-up view of the steam locomotive–the behemoth–and its cowcatcher, the explosions blasting the cut through … Continue reading
I have to admit that I have been eagerly anticipating Sunday night’s premier of AMC’s “Hell on Wheels.” What could be better than the unheralded Anson Mount, one of the best Southern actors of our day, playing an ex-Confederate guerrilla … Continue reading