- ASU English by the Numbers: It Ain't Pretty | Just Visiting @insidehighered http://t.co/z0HdiRCexs via @sharethis 08:38:20 AM December 19, 2014 from Twitter for Websites
- Making History, via @nytimes DuVernay on Selma http://t.co/kzCFZxQfpR 08:59:07 AM December 14, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- As if the Artist Put His Brush to Each Take, via @nytimes film about JWW Turner's times http://t.co/lh8WO0pHtH 08:57:55 AM December 14, 2014 from NYTimes for iPad - Breaking N...
- Why the Digital, Why the Digital Liberal Arts? (Middlebury College, December 2014)
- The Future of Digital History, #rrchnm20
- O Say Can You See Project on Early Washington, D.C. first release: petitions for freedom
- Fall 2014 Graduate Interdisciplinary Readings Seminar in Digital Humanities
- Reading list for graduate seminar in digital humanities (Fall 2014)
Tag Archives: Anson Mount
AMC’s premier of Hell on Wheels aired last night, and it included beautiful scenes of the Union Pacific railroad building and the Nebraska Territory. The close-up view of the steam locomotive–the behemoth–and its cowcatcher, the explosions blasting the cut through … Continue reading
I have to admit that I have been eagerly anticipating Sunday night’s premier of AMC’s “Hell on Wheels.” What could be better than the unheralded Anson Mount, one of the best Southern actors of our day, playing an ex-Confederate guerrilla … Continue reading